Our Services - Chiropractic
Our Services - Massage Therapy
- Low Force Activator Method Chiropractic Services
- X-Ray Facility on-site
- WCB Approved Clinic
- Massage Therapy
- Custom Foot Orthotics
- Chiropractic Care for Adults and Children
- New Patients Welcome, and usually seen same day
What Will a TheraPeutic Massage do For You?
Physiological benefits include:
Psychological benefits include:
- Increased circulation to all areas of the body. This means that more oxygen goes to the tissues, enabling them to function more efficiently.
- Removal of toxins and waste products that build up in the tissues.
- Reduction in recovery time from certain injuries.
- Softening of the connective tissue that permeates the body, resulting in more relaxed muscles and more efficient organ function.
- Breaking of the pain-tension cycle, which helps prevent muscle strains and aches.
- Increased flexibility and joint mobility.
- Better muscular balance throughout the body, resulting in effective support for other healing modalities, such as chiropractic and osteopathic manipulation.
- A calming effect, which eases tension and helps cope with stress more effectively.
- Achieving a meditative state (alpha waves increase), slowing racing thoughts and worries.
- Re-connection with our bodies and a sense of well-being.
- Higher energy levels, both in body and mind!
What is laser treatment?
LASER (Light Amplification by Stimulated Emission of Radiation) treatment delivers controlled light energy deep into tissue safely without hazardous thermal impact to tissue. It works at a cellular level, providing cells with increased energy, promoting faster healing. With the Multi Radiance Super Pulsed Laser we use at the clinic, it delivers the light energy more effectively by utilizing three different wavelengths of light, red light, infrared, and super pulsed laser (660mn, 875 nm, and 905 nm) to cover the entire spectrum of therapeutic window of light for optimal tissue saturation and healing up to 10-13cm (4-5inches) deep.
How does it work?
Laser provides a specialized form of light energy to the cells of the body. This energy is then converted into chemical energy for the cells to use to heal at an incredible rate. The low level laser therapy (LLLT) stimulates the cells to grow and repair themselves. This can help with things such as formation of new blood vessels, improved nerve function, reduce swelling, and much more.
Who can benefit from laser treatments?
Anyone with the following conditions can see improvements with laser treatment:
- Muscular injury
- Joint pain (elbow, knee, hip, back pain)
- Ligament or tendon tears
- Arthritis (Rheumatoid or osteoarthritis)
- Inflammation of tendons, bursae, muscle
- Plantar Fasciitis
How many treatments will I need?
Treatment schedules will vary depending on the condition, severity, and chronicity. Typically, results are seen after 5-12 treatments. Treatments are 15 minutes in duration and need to be booked at the front desk. Call us now to book your appointment!